We switched to ConnectBooster in August and it has already saved me a ton of time. No longer do I have to review all my recurring invoices and confirm the totals match what is set to charge on the customer’s credit card. Payments are now tied to the invoice and increase/decrease based on agreement in ConnectWise. The portal and payment options give us the same capabilities as much larger companies.
Subscribe to the ConnectBooster Blog
Tune in to hear inspirational, honest stories about what it takes for a tech business to survive and thrive, from some of your favorite leaders in IT.
Brought to you by ConnectBooster’s President and Co-Founder, Ryan Goodman.
Recent Blog Posts
- When is it Time to Fire a Client? October 14, 2021
- Intuit QuickBooks Payments versus ConnectBooster: Why switch? October 5, 2021
- The Ultimate MSP Onboarding Checklist September 30, 2021
- Five Valuable Steps for Overcoming Pricing Objections September 16, 2021
- How To Price Managed Services: MSP Pricing Models August 26, 2021