ConnectBooster is a very helpful middle-ware and payment processing service that integrates our ConnectWise system with QuickBooks Enterprise. It was easy to justify economically because the payment processing fees are significantly less than Intuit’s Merchant Processing Fees, so it pays for itself in our case. Our long-term goal is to dramatically reduce the aging on our accounts receivable through the system. We have more work to do, but we already receive good benefit by being able to capture customer payment methods, have them process payments through a secure portal and I like the reporting as well which quickly shows any receivable issues.
Subscribe to the ConnectBooster Blog
Tune in to hear inspirational, honest stories about what it takes for a tech business to survive and thrive, from some of your favorite leaders in IT.
Brought to you by ConnectBooster’s President and Co-Founder, Ryan Goodman.
Recent Blog Posts
- When is it Time to Fire a Client? October 14, 2021
- Intuit QuickBooks Payments versus ConnectBooster: Why switch? October 5, 2021
- The Ultimate MSP Onboarding Checklist September 30, 2021
- Five Valuable Steps for Overcoming Pricing Objections September 16, 2021
- How To Price Managed Services: MSP Pricing Models August 26, 2021