We had been using another payment portal for a year, but found that it was awkward to keep it updated for our MRR clients, and difficult for our break/fix clients to use (as well as requiring manual entry for our bookkeeper). ConnectBooster simplifies the setup and allows our clients to save their information for easy future payments. Since it hooks into CW and Quickbooks, it also keeps our books up to date and lets us know right away when clients have paid.
Subscribe to the ConnectBooster Blog
Tune in to hear inspirational, honest stories about what it takes for a tech business to survive and thrive, from some of your favorite leaders in IT.
Brought to you by ConnectBooster’s President and Co-Founder, Ryan Goodman.
Recent Blog Posts
- When is it Time to Fire a Client? October 14, 2021
- Intuit QuickBooks Payments versus ConnectBooster: Why switch? October 5, 2021
- The Ultimate MSP Onboarding Checklist September 30, 2021
- Five Valuable Steps for Overcoming Pricing Objections September 16, 2021
- How To Price Managed Services: MSP Pricing Models August 26, 2021