The worst part about running your own business is wondering when the checks will come in. When we implemented ConnectBooser we had no way of knowing when our clients would pay. Now as a part of our onboarding we set them up with AutoPay, and immediately on the 1st and 15th, we get paid! We also don’t have to do any of the bookkeeping work to enter or deposit these payments. ConnectBooster Does more than payments, clients use this portal to view service ticket history, invoice history, payment history, create tickets, and more. You can’t look at this tool as something you pay fore because in the end, it pays you.
Subscribe to the ConnectBooster Blog
Tune in to hear inspirational, honest stories about what it takes for a tech business to survive and thrive, from some of your favorite leaders in IT.
Brought to you by ConnectBooster’s President and Co-Founder, Ryan Goodman.
Recent Blog Posts
- When is it Time to Fire a Client? October 14, 2021
- Intuit QuickBooks Payments versus ConnectBooster: Why switch? October 5, 2021
- The Ultimate MSP Onboarding Checklist September 30, 2021
- Five Valuable Steps for Overcoming Pricing Objections September 16, 2021
- How To Price Managed Services: MSP Pricing Models August 26, 2021