Since we switched over to ConnectBooster for all our credit card and ACH transactions, automating and tracking payments has never been easier. The ConnectBooster portal is easy to use and allows us to see payment histories, payments pending, and payments outstanding with the click of a button. ConnectBooster offers a payment portal for your clients to process transactions and track invoicing for themselves. ConnectBooster’s staff is quick to respond to any problems or issues that arise resolve, in a timely fashion. If cash flow is important to you, then I would definitely recommend utilizing ConnectBooster and integrate it with your current accounting package.
Subscribe to the ConnectBooster Blog
Tune in to hear inspirational, honest stories about what it takes for a tech business to survive and thrive, from some of your favorite leaders in IT.
Brought to you by ConnectBooster’s President and Co-Founder, Ryan Goodman.
Recent Blog Posts
- When is it Time to Fire a Client? October 14, 2021
- Intuit QuickBooks Payments versus ConnectBooster: Why switch? October 5, 2021
- The Ultimate MSP Onboarding Checklist September 30, 2021
- Five Valuable Steps for Overcoming Pricing Objections September 16, 2021
- How To Price Managed Services: MSP Pricing Models August 26, 2021