Below is a visual representation of the data that will synchronize between Xero and your portal. ConnectBooster to Xero Data Flow Diagram:
Setup Accounting Package
Login to your created ConnectBooster portal.
- Under the top left three bar menu , navigate to Settings + Integrations.
Please contact us for inquiries about creating NEW integrations or CONVERTING current platforms, as this needs to be done internally.
Click the "Online Authentication" button.
- This will open a new browser tab, prompting you to login to your Xero account.
4. Login to Xero
- Authorize the permissions, and "Save" your changes.
Use "Test Connection" to make sure the integration is properly configured. Note: The "Sync Now" is rarely needed, as the portal continuously syncs on an hourly basis. Congratulations !! You are now finished with setting up Xero as your accounting package! Re-Authorization (Handling Disconnections and Reconnections) If your syncs are failing due to an authentication issue you can re-authorize your Xero Integration by repeating steps 3-5 above.
- Q: How do I transfer my payments from ConnectBooster into Xero?
- A: All payments made in the billing portal will automatically transfer, and apply directly to the respective invoices in Xero.
- Q: How often does ConnectBooster sync with Xero?
- A: Syncing will occur once every 60 minutes.
- Q: Am I able to sync more often than 60 minutes?
- If you want data to show immediately in the portal after creating or adjusting invoices/companies/etc. , you may click "Sync Now" under Settings + Integrations.
- Q: How can I remove access from ConnectBooster to my Xero subscription?
- A: You may de-authorize the connection to Xero at any time.
- NOTE - This is not advised unless speaking to a support member first. Failure to do so may result in data complications if payments are made.