24 Jun F1. Billing > Open Invoices
Review and pay your client’s open invoices.
Click “Pay Bills” or Navigate through Billing > Open Invoices.
- This brings you to a screen showing all your outstanding invoices.
- Note the “breadcrumb” trail serving as a reminder for which company/contact you are currently impersonating.
- Clicking on the link to an individual invoice allows you to see a PDF of it, which you can save or download.
- On the right side of the screen, you’ll see an indication if a payment is pending because, for example, someone already paid it because the sync has not occurred; a payment has been pre-scheduled to occur at an upcoming time; or a payment has been automatically scheduled to happen related to that invoice, on a certain date each month.
- On the far right is a link to comment on any particular invoice. This comment will trigger an alert for your IT firm to see. The notice includes the specific invoice number, so all communication related to that invoice remains together for easy reference.
To pay one or several invoices:
Click on the check mark beside the invoice or invoices you want to pay now. Then click “Pay Selected Invoices”. Choose your payment method. Should you choose that your client not pay in full today, the client can click the calendar and schedule a date for payment.
- A lot of people use the Scheduled Payments feature for paying a large project in installments, or setting up payment plans for your clients. For example, a payment could be scheduled on the first day of each month for four months, instead of just expecting the client to send you a check each month.
- Upon payment, a receipt will show up on your screen.
- If the payment is scheduled for the future, the receipt will show the scheduled payment date.