24 Jun D2. Setup > Portal Configuration > Enable/Disable Features
Posted at 15:13h in
Learn how to enable or disable secondary features of the portal
- Navigate through Setup > Portal > Configuration > Enable/Disable Features:
These ancillary features include:
- The ability to view open and closed tickets.
- The ability to launch a new ticket.
- The ability to see open quotes in ConnectWise.
- It doesn’t show the line items, but a rolled up, total summary.
- The Project List: showing an open project and status.
- Information regarding when current agreements were started and what the billing cycle is.
- How much block time they have, and a listing of where the time has gone to date.
- Sending a monthly summary statement to your clients. This email contains open invoices, and shows past due invoices in red.
- Click here to learn more!