06 Oct D18. Setup > Accounting > QuickBooks Online Setup
Posted at 13:04h in
Launching the synchronization with QuickBooks Online
- Log into Quickbooks Online as the main “Admin” user account. Navigate to the Settings gear + Your Account
- Note: (if this option is not available, you may not be logged into QB with high enough privileges)
- Navigate to “Your Account” and Locate your Company ID. Copy the ID to your clipboard.
- Open a new browser tab, and log into your ConnectBooster portal (Do NOT close your QuickBooks Online tab!).
- Navigate to Setup + Accounting + QuickBooks Online Setup. Click on Authorize QuickBooks Online
- You should then be re-directed to a page that will ask for your authorization approval
- After a few seconds you will be taken back to the ConnectBooster portal. Paste in the Company ID we copied earlier.
- Congratulations! The system will now start syncing automatically!
- In order to force a sync to run, navigate to Setup + Accounting + Accounting Sync. Check-mark the “Force Sync Now” box. Save the changes, it will start within a minute.