24 Jun D10. Setup > Billing > Configure AutoPay
Enable what services you are willing to be paid automatically.
- Navigate through Setup Billing > Configure AutoPay
- If you want everything to be available as an option for AutoPay, move everything to the right, as seen below.
- Click Next to enable AutoPay for software agreements.
- Using the arrow keys, move any agreement types you would like your clients to use to pay invoices automatically, to the right column. (Note: the agreement types will show only if they are active in your client’s portal.)
- Click the check mark to turn on the feature that allows your clients to pay all invoices, as long as they are under the dollar amount set here.
How high a number should you cap AutoPay at?
This means routine costs like adding an additional work station will automatically be paid, while large, unusual projects like $10,000 server installation will not. Note: each client must enroll in this feature separate from their agreement based AutoPay.
Enable AutoPay for software accounting agreements
- This option allows the MSP to flag invoices created directly in the accounting software, as being eligible for AutoPay.
- For example, use the QuickBooks memorized transaction feature to create recurring invoices each month.