24 Jun B1. Setting up the ConnectWise Integrator
Posted at 13:39h in
Setting up your ConnectWise Integrator
- Log into your ConnectWise account.
- Under the “System” tab, go to “Setup Tables.”
- Search for table name *Integrator, and select the integrator log-in table
- Create a new Integrator
- Note: Be sure to set the Username as “connectbooster” and the Access Level to “All records”. – Failure to do so will prevent ConnectBooster from integrating into your ConnectWise.
- Create and set your desired password. It can be any random string of characters or numbers. **Once set, please send the password to email@example.com titled “integrator password”.
- Set the Service Board to your main incoming/general ticket board.