A Sales Development Representative is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the ConnectBooster Payment Processing Consultants. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential!
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the ConnectBooster solution and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospect’s pain points to see if ConnectBooster will speak to those needs.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the Sales Development Manager to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in ConnectWise, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Possibility of travel
Desired Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- A proven track record of strong client relationships.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Experience with ConnectWise or another CRM Software preferred but not required.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Health, dental, and supplemental insurance benefits available
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Unlimited PTO
- LifeLock® Identity Theft Protection
- Fun work environment and an amazing culture
- Great opportunities for training, professional growth, and advancement
- Location: West Fargo, ND
- Full-time position
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the US without visa support
About BNG Team
BNG Team is an award-winning business solutions company based in Fargo, North Dakota. BNG Team is passionate about developing solutions for businesses that help them achieve their business goals. BNG has four divisions that offer a variety of services. For additional information on BNG Team and its businesses, visit BNG Team online (http://www.bngteam.com) or follow us on Twitter @bngteam. BNG Team is an equal opportunity employer.